top of page
I offer prenatal and postpartum visits in the comfort of your home, my office in downtown Ithaca, or virtually. During our visit, I address the concerns you identify as most important and create a unique plan that works best for you and your baby to successfully breastfeed.
I'm an approved provider for several health insurance companies.
• Medical history of both parent and baby
• Visual assessment of breasts
• Evaluation of baby's oral anatomy and suckling ability
• Assessment of latching and positioning
• Evaluation of both tongue and lip tie
• Baby weight checks
• Milk supply concerns
• Newborn milk intake recommendations
• Benefits of skin-to-skin
• Common breastfeeding issues including sore nipples, plugged ducts, mastitis, engorgement, and thrush
• Support for returning to work and pumping
• Weaning support
Breast Pumps and
I offer hospital-grade double electric Medela and Spectra breast pump rentals, scale rentals, and breast pump parts for purchase. I also offer a variety of breastfeeding supplies including breast pump flanges, nipple shields, finger-feeders, bottles, as well as breastfeeding and sleep books.
Phone and Email
I offer breastfeeding support via telephone and email.
Support Groups and Prenatal Class
La Leche League of Ithaca Support Group
First Monday of the month,10 AM at 402 North Cayuga Street, Ithaca
Prenatal Breastfeeding Class
Third Monday of the month, 6:00-8:00 PM in downtown Ithaca
Please call or email to register for the class. Thank you!
bottom of page